Monday, June 9, 2008

12 days left....

less than two weeks final xam for this short sem will coming...ah huh..final xam just around the cornr...arghhhhhh!!this packed short sem will end soon just a few days..but a lot of project i havnt finish yet...PRESSURE STRESS TENSION etc on this two week..some time my brain feel like will explode in any times..more than 10 project that i has to finish before 3rd june..about 7 dificult autocad engnring drawing hve to submit, class drama, oral poster presntan etcetc..and the very chalanging things is coner stone project!the task that i has to think how to propose new road in UKM..its sound easy but its can makes me cannot sleep well at night coz i didnt learn yet and i will learn it durng my 2nd 3rd years...easy huh??..just a pice of cake..i hope so...huhuhu..so i have to work more hard and smart to finishd my assignment..InsyaAllah i will do my best in all this subject and i hope all my effort diberkati Allah..insyaAllah...

1 comment:

Akhdiat Abd Malek said...

rilex, azry rilex..insyaAllah u can finish ur project...