Friday, June 20, 2008

See again..:)

Salam...
First for tok su,...hmm, i like to call your name Susa..never mine right?
Actually, my sister Suhafiza also will get married this July, Insya'Allah....don't be sad ok? I will pray for you...hopefully, one day you will see a good girl and the girl will become your wife...Amin..ha, at SMKAA I still remember our friends..do you still remember Kajol???....hehe.... ok I will send your salam for my husband and my sis Suhafiza.
For all my friends, nice to meet you all in set 26. Hope all of you will get the best luck in your life, in what ever you do. Remember, what is our direction we live in this world and....where is our place after this??
To mr.Akhdiat, thank a lot. I never meet a good teacher like you before !!!
Hope, Allah will bless sir and your family…..Amin.
I am very sorry, if I make fault along our class….
See again…..Insya’Allah.
-Humairaa-

No comments: