Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Who want picture??


Finally, our drama finish already!YAHOOO!! hahaha! I think all of you are so relax and happy right. Although our class have not win, but in my heart, our class is the best one! This is a special experinment for us, so we should enjoy with it. After drama, we should prepare for final exam. Wishing all of you good luck in this exam. Haha, now, i'm looking forward our class jamuan.Emm, yummy yummy!^^
hey, i upload already our picture in my friendster, if want just come to my profile. And, don't forget come to add me oh.^-^
my address:little_ooiisme99@hotmail.com

By: Siew Chung

1 comment:

Akhdiat Abd Malek said...

yes siew chung..i agree with u,i think our group's drama was the best..but luck was not on our side :-(..nvrtheless, i enjoyed preparing t e presntation with u guys...viva grp 26.....