Monday, June 2, 2008

when i live in Langkawi Island...



salam...good evening to my lecturer, Mr. Akhdiat and to all my lovely friends. today, i want to share with you all about this title. I live at Langkawi from 2003 until December 2007. Lankawi is e best of island in South East Asian, i am very proud because was lived in a best place. One more thing, Langkawi is City of Tourism in Malaysia also. Many famous places existance at Langkawi like Cable Car, 'Dataran Lang', 'Telaga Tujuh' and many more. Besedes, Langkawi have many beautiful beach, bay and river like 'Pantai Cenang', Burau Bay, and 'Telaga Tujuh'. If you want visit Langkawi, discuss with me and insyaAllah i can help you. Don't forget sponser me also.
from me: Mohd. Noor Akmal

1 comment:

Akhdiat Abd Malek said...

Wslm..i agree with u akmal..Langkawi Islan is one of the beautiful places in the country..I've been there somewhere in May 2005..I bought lots of tshirts and 'kain batik'...:-)