Saturday, June 14, 2008

hihihihihihi...

Assalamualaikum…

Hye my beloved friends and my lovely lecture… Hopefully you are in a pink of health today… I would like to share all of you about my college * Tun Hussein Onn College *

My college is synonym with PALAPES. I LOVE my college because it near with infrastructure such as mosque, Canselori, faculty, DECTAR, library and so on. Besides that, the food are very delicious and a lot of choices. At the cafeteria, I like eat - tomyam, paprik chicken and bakso too. Almost students come here for buy the food because it is price than the other college.


ROSMAINI BINTI ZAKARIA
A112119

1 comment:

Akhdiat Abd Malek said...

hohohohohoho...your hostel is near to all the important areas in the campus....make sure tht u r not late o class..hahahahahaha...