Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Alhamdulillah…….because I can study at set 26. I can learn many lessons from this English Foundation. I can study in group, knows how to use the Oxford Dictionary, read many books in English, I have many friends from others faculties and others. Sometime I am boring, but I don’t care because my friends can make me laugh. They are very kind, beautiful, cute, and handsome..hehe.. I also have responsible lecturers. One matter, I don’t like to go to cyber ptsl because the computers always have many problems. But in general, I am enjoying with English Foundation in set 26.

From: Siti Adilah Binti Othman

1 comment:

Akhdiat Abd Malek said...

wslm..good..tht's what students should actually feel while studying..they should enjoy studying, not detest it..anything tht we do, we must be happy doing it..kalo x, kita cpt bosan...akhirnya, hasilnya pun x bagus....good, adilah..i hope other students also feel like whta u felt...