Thursday, June 5, 2008

CRAYON SHIN CHAN




Assalamualaikum..halluuu im azry back again to write my next post..this is my continuation post from my last week post...actually my hobbies is watching tv and one of my favorites program is cartoon..And the best cartoon ever Shin Chan is my favorites tv programs ..but why shin chan?..maybe because when I watch shin chan I will laugh and it can make me relief..Shin Chan is the main actor in this cartoon and he is five years old boys.

This kindergarten boys is very love Chocobees (Japanese candy) and

Action camen an animated superhero. Most of the jokes from shin chan occasionally weird, inappropriate language and sometimes uncensored. That’s why I very love shin chan because the jokes and weird habits. His mom Misae Nohara, father Hiroshi Nohara and the one and only sister Himawari Nohara is his very strange family. Every where they are going they must be embarrassing moment that’s make shin chan more interesting. The situation is more exiting when he playing with his friends: kazama, boo, nene, and masao. You have to watch this crayon shin chan every Saturday 7pm only on NTV7…hehehe..promosi r pulak..hope you will enjoy..


1 comment:

Akhdiat Abd Malek said...

laaa...ko pun layan gak shin chn ni....