Thursday, June 5, 2008

My Dreams.....


Assalamualaikum and helloooo to all my friends….(^_^)


I have many dream..among incorporate organize centre about special child..InsyaAllah ..Amin. I means Pemulihan Dalam Komuniti (PDK). The centre under Jabatan Kebajikan Masyarakat. I hope one day my dreams a reality.
The Staff PDK, I want with have many education about special child, lovely children, responsible about works and creative for help material teach to special child.
How about fee??huhuhu. I must make sure the fee a fair between parents poor, rich and so on but they also must co-operate with PDK especially me..hehehe
The age limit for the child enter PDK, I don’t care that because parents free for enter the child in PDK .. We are accept they with friendly and important they must get education and self esteem with positive.
The situation PDK..must strategy and away from main road and noisy voice and so on..Lastly I hope my dreams will can be reality..InsyaAllah.. Amin..
Doakan kejayaan saya ye..TQ..



( Che Rosmazirah Bt Che Ghazali )

No comments: