Sunday, June 1, 2008

Apply

Dear Admissions Office of International Education College.
I am interest in studying computing and Information Technology at IEC.So that, could you send the information and introduction of that course I want for me?
If everything are go smoothly,I would like to know the starting date of that course.
Furthermore,may I have one set of application form and the procedure to apply through online.
At here ,I would take the opportunity to introduce myself.I am 21 years old.I have the certificate of SPM and STPM.
I look forward to hearing from you.


Yours sincerely,
s.c.toh
(Toh Sau Chon)

1 comment:

Akhdiat Abd Malek said...

Dear sau chon..the letter is ok..the format is good..maybe you can write the information abt yourself at the earlier part of the letter..it will be more appropriate..