Monday, June 23, 2008

epy oliday.....

hai...
happy holiday to all my friends in set 26 n en.akhdiat. i will miss u all. i am enjoy study in this class n i hope we will meet agains next sem although we are from different faculty.
tonight, i and zaima will return to our village. during this sem, i have many happy and sad experience. i'm happy because i got many friends who are open minded like you all and a great teacher like en.Akhdiat. i'm sad because, many thing that i have was lost. such as money that i tell u before. last week, my phones(dua2 tepun ilang) and my pendrive was lost too. it so sad. huhuhuhu. but, i accept it as a takdir and (dah x de rezeki). i dont know why my fate is so bad this sem..... i love my phone and my pendrive. the phone is a present from my father and one more phone is from my x-boyfriend. heheheh. the pendrive is also a present from my sis. now, i dont have anything that i love mores.......
why me who must to accept thia bad fate??????!!!!!!

bad luck gurlz,
_sabariah_

1 comment:

Akhdiat Abd Malek said...

Salamm...laaa hai sabariah....mcamane la bole sume harta benda ilang ni...sayang tau x...lepas ni pi beli bag besau2,letak sume benda dlam bag besau tu..bawak kemana2 sahaja..dlm toilet pun bwak...ingat tu...