Friday, June 6, 2008

letter for IEL

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Application For Studying at International Education College (IEL)

My name is Siti Arbaatun Bt Mokhtar, I am from Malaysian. For your information, your advertisement for studying at International Education College (IEC) on 25 of May 2008 at Harian Metro newspaper was attracted my attention to read about this continuously. I was interested in studying Teaching and Education that your offer. Could you please send me more information about these course. I would also like to know the starting dates of the next courses.

2. For your information, I am 22 years old. Now I was studying at National University of Malaysia and in this University I was study in course Special Education at Faculty of Education. In addition, before I study at this University, I also from STPM ( Certificate Higher Education Malaysian).

3. I look forward to receiving from you. I hope you can accepted me at International Education College (IEC). Thanks for your time and consideration.

Your sincerely,
………………….
(SITI ARBAATUN BT MOKHTAR)
Student National University of Malaysia

No comments: