Sunday, June 15, 2008

VISIT TO CAMERON HIGHLAND

Assalamualaikum............

I'm Nor shuhada. I would like to share about my visit to Cameron Highland. Recently, at 7 June 2008 until 9 June 2008, I went to Cameran Highland under society of " PERDANA ". At least sixty competitor join to visit there. Among place very interesting that our visited were Mardi Tanah Rata, Lading The Boh in Sungai Palas, junggle trekking to Parit Waterfal, Cactus Valley, Lake House, and Lata Isakndar. During there, I unforget even is sleep in camp with that night very cold and heavy fall of rain. The rain enter in my camp and lucky I can sleep too because I'm very tired. Finally, I like join programme because it give me new experiance, add my new friends and it can missing my stress. Ok.... I hope you all like join too programme same that becausu it is best and we can enjoy it.

No comments: