Wednesday, June 4, 2008

About me!!



Hiii… my name is Amiratulhanna Binti Amir. You can call me Hanna and I am from Sattay City. Hehehe Kajang but I don’t like sattay. Want know about me?? I have twin and her name is Amiratulhuda Amir and you can call her Huda. We have same hobbies such as watching anime, Korean movie and Japan movie. We also like reading comics like Naruto, Get Backers, Flame of Recca, Detective Conan, Crayon Shin Chan and Slam Dunk.

You want know about my first favourite anime: Slam Dunk.


Slam Dunk is about Hanamichi Sakuragi, who a junior high school is used to getting into fights and being rejected by girls but upon entering high school he meets the girl of his dreams, Haruko Akagi. He will do anything in order to win her heart including joining the school basketball team that is aiming to conquer the national lead by Haruko’s brother, Takenori Akagi. The problem is that Sakuragi has never played basketball before and a freshman sensation is stealing the spotlight and Haruko’s affection from him.
Ok thats all...wassalam...

1 comment:

Akhdiat Abd Malek said...

waaaaa....so many comics and books...woooo...kan bagus if all the comics and books are english...heheheh :-) send my regards to amrihatulhuda....