Wednesday, May 28, 2008

1st task...



Salam and very good evening. Hye everybody, me Habibah binti Hazir. U can call me ‘bie’. I am from faculty of education. Nice to meet all of u my dear friends and also for our lovely lecturer, En. Akhdiat. ‘Eat habits’ the interesting topic that our lecturer give, right? Everybody have their own eat habits. My favourite food is “keow teow tomyam”. I love to eat it very much. I only take my favourite food for supper. I love to eat tomyam because of the taste with sweet sour and spicy. During my lunch, “sambal belacan” is the addition food that I must take. My favourite drinking is “ice lemon tea”. I love to drink it. Somebody say “eat for life” and those who like eating say “life for eat”. Many people give their opinion about eating. Anyway, eating is very important in our life

1 comment:

Akhdiat Abd Malek said...

wslm bie..koew teow tomyam,sambal belacan,ice lemon tea...sedap,sedap,sedap,sedap,sedap..nothing else to say..sedap,sedap,sedap..:-)