Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Assalamualaikum w.b.t


Do you know Nasi Kerabu? that's my favourite food. It's very tasty especially from my mother. My favourite drink is soya bean, i like it very much.
Actually i more like to eat traditional food such as Nasi Lemak, Nasi Goreng Kampung, Karipap, Ketupat palas, Tapai pulut and more than that. I like traditional food because it have many types of food and delicious. I'm not bored to taste it. For me, traditional food is good to eat from western food. I don't like eat western food, i also don't like to eat fast food after i knew that's not good for our healthy.
I love my healthy, i admit that i,m like eating. But, for the good healthy i choose the food lack of sugar, salt and fat. I also like to eat local fruit example banana, papaya, pineapple, water melon and rambutan. Local fruit have many nutritious and cheap, also easy to get it.

( Nurul Akmaliah bt Zakaria )

1 comment:

Akhdiat Abd Malek said...

Wslm akmaliah..i know nasi kerabu but i never actually tasted it..ape kate..you prepare a dish of nasi kerabu for me and bring it to class...ape kate?? :-)