Monday, May 26, 2008

eating habits

Assalamualaikum..........................
My name is Siti Adilah binti othman from faculty of islamic studies. I want tell about my eating habits in college. Usually for breakfast, I will take oat, bread, and biscuit. I like to eat oat because it content many proteins and good for our health. In the afternoon at 12.00p.m, I take lunch. I always eat hot chicken rice, fried vegetable, and tea ice. Fried vegetable is my favourite. If there are no fried vegetable, I will not relish for my lunch. Sometimes, I will take lunch together with my friends. After that, at 5.00p.m, I like to take light food and a cup of hot tea. Lastly, at 9.oop.m, I always eat biscuit and drink milk. It is very important to make our body health and make our mind more intelligent. That's all about my eating habits.
Wassalam................................

1 comment:

Akhdiat Abd Malek said...

wslm adilah...wow..your eating schedule is just like haumairaa's...so organized..no wonder that you are so cute..comelote..