Saturday, May 31, 2008

my place...

hello my friends...im nasaei.for this topic,i would like to share all of you about me and my place the city of melaka.I was borned in melaka at february 2, 1987.I like a Melaka because so many place in there are beautiful and many historical place.every years,many tourist came to the city,they like the city where have benefit about history of Melaka.If everybody like to visit in Melaka,I suppose to you come to the A'Famosa building and The Red Building.That places are good for you lesson in history of Melaka.In Melaka,many beach we can see likes pantai puteri,pantai klebang,tanjung bidara and more.It's good to release your mind and you mental...I already went to all that place..how about you all?If you want to see a Melaka.Come on.

1 comment:

Akhdiat Abd Malek said...

Wslm..yess nasa'ie..melaka memang power..i was born in hospital besau melaka..i attended primary school in sk jln dato palembang bkt baru..my father was a teacher at sk peringgit, my mother was a teacher at SMK st david..and i worked at Kolej yayasan Melaka for 6 years...melaka memang power..