Thursday, May 29, 2008

My state

Assalamualaikum................
Hi..........I'm Humairaa. I live at Perlis. I would like to invite sir Akhdiat and all friends to visit my state. Although Perlis is a small state in Malaysia, but it have many interesting places. For example, Taman Ular, Gua Kelam, Padang Besar, Istana Arau, and many more. The best thing when you come to Perlis, you can visit all interesting place just in one day because the located between one place to another place is nearest. If you want to visit Padang Besar you can ask me as your interpreter because I can speak a little Siamese language. Hopefully, you can buy some goods with a cheap price. I hope all of you will have time to spend in my state. When you come to Perlis you can stay at Putra Palace Hotel at Kangar and Brasmana Hotel at Kuala Perlis. For your information, Brasmana Hotel is near to jetty Kuala Perlis which are connection to Langkawi Island. So, you can continue your visit to Langkawi Island too.I hope you will enjoy visit my state.

1 comment:

Akhdiat Abd Malek said...

Wslm..Perlis is nice..my wife's granparents retired and died in Kg Paya..we even have a few aunties and uncles living in Kaki Bukit, mata ayer..anyway, Perlis is a nice place to live in..it has a relaxed atmosphere..:-)