Wednesday, May 28, 2008

my eating habit..

susa jalil solihin a119512

There a lot of food nowadays, for example fruits like apple, orange n something like that. wastern food like chicken chop. instant food like maggie, frozen food and others. I prefer to eat malay food like nasi lemak. I love to eat at home because i can eat free style. At free time, if i diligent at home, i can prepare food on my own. Sometimes if i not have enaugh time to cook, i bought two or three types of food from restaurant and eat at home. I arrange it in bowl and eat it crumptiosly. I have prefer to eat helthy food like oat, fruits and of course i eat foods have vitamin calcium and something like that. I have eat polite and slowly because i follow the sunnah. Last but not list, so the important is we need chose helthy foods.

No comments: