Thursday, May 29, 2008

my self......


Assalamualikum W.b.t and hai again..



In this blog I would like to introduce about myself. I know that most of you don’t know me especially the girls…hehehe..lets i begins..



My name is Muhamad Azry bin Khoiry. My birth date is on 7th February 2008 and I am 20 years old. I am from Ipoh Perak. I am the first year students in Civil engineering the course that deals with the design, construction and maintenance of the physical and natural built environment, including works such as bridges, roads, canals, dams and buildings. Interesting right?..i hope so..heheh..I am the elders’ brother in my family; I have two sisters and one young lovely brother. Next year is my second years at Kolej Ungku Omar which is located in center of UKM. This makes me easier to moved. My hobbies is sleeping, eating and listening to music while my favorites comic is Crayon Shin Chan. You want to know about my favorites TV show?...(to be continued…)




1 comment:

Akhdiat Abd Malek said...

Wslm. azry..really? do you really watch shin chan?? really??