Wednesday, May 28, 2008

salam...eating habits


Salam and good evening to all my friend at class Foundation English. Hi everybody, my name is Siti Arbaatun Bt Mokhtar. You all can call me ‘Atun’. I am from Faculty of Education. Nice to meet all of you, my dear friends and also for our lovely lecturer, En. Akhdiat. Everybody have eating habits, like me, I also have eating habits too. Firstly, I want to tell you what my favourite food. My favourite food are anything specials especially Tom Yam, Laksa Penang and Keropok Lekor. However, I doesn’t like some food such as egg and internal organ from animals bodies. When I at University, I just eat three times, one at breakfast, lunch and at dinner I just only eat some biscuit and junkfood or some bread. But when I was at home, I did not eat follow on times, I was eat when I was hungry. When I eat, I do not likes eat at table because it’s make me not comfortable to eat. I like eating together with my family and friends, that’s all about my eating habits. Thank you.

1 comment:

Akhdiat Abd Malek said...

Wslm..atun..kurang2kan makn junk food tu..kang your badan will be like adibah noor....:-)