Tuesday, May 27, 2008

salam....hai everyone. My name is Norsabturiah bt Dul...i am from Sabah 'Negeri di Bawah Bayu'. in we blog i like share my secret about my eating habits.hehehe..actually i don't like eat vegetable so i will change it with fruit before or after eat rice..time i live at Sabah many food i don't like eat untill my mother worry about me..but miracle for me and my mother also, since i live at 'semenanjung Malaysia' hehe..i learn and can eat many food especially food 'tradisi ore kelate'.hehehe..maybe because my friend many from kelantan. I can eat 'budu, nasi kerabu, nasi dagang, keropok lekor and so on..however keropok lekor very special in 'my heart'!!hehehe..i will eat when i want although i watching television or time i have something for i do but i don't like eating during i study. i cannot!! however i have one habit eating but it very bad.so..don't follow me! i like eating time i walking. Not respectful girl!!

1 comment:

Akhdiat Abd Malek said...

wslm sabturiah...yess i finally have a 'gang'..i also hate eating vegetables...that's why i'm short..heheheh....idup stacy (AF6 champion)