Thursday, May 29, 2008

eating habit????

hai everybody....
my name is Sabariah bt. Ab. Rahman. first of all, sorry to our lecturer, En. Akhdiat because I'm late to post this work. I'm really sorry..... (^_^). Emmm.... now let me talk about my eating habit. If you want to know, my eating habit is really strange than other people. I will eat more when I feel sad, frust, angry,and homesick. ( I'm a homesick girl..hehehehe). some people said that this habit is so stupid because can make us fat. But, for me, it's good because I don't disturb anyone and it is my own business . Although it is my bad eating habit, I still make sure that my diet is still in good condition. Hehehehehe.....

1 comment:

Akhdiat Abd Malek said...

wslm..sabariah..control your emotion sket..don't eat according to emotion..it will be bad for your health..if you don't feel good,sad,angry..don't eat..go exercise....:-)