Friday, May 30, 2008

MY FREE TIME

Assalamualaikum...........
I'm Shuhada. I would like to tell sir about my free time. In the morning, when I at my village, I like to help my mother clean house. While i'm at my college I like to exercise and sometimes I play badminton together with my friends. In the afternoon, I will sleep for a minute. In the evening, if I at my village I will have a picnic at the beach near my house. I go there with my family. At the beach, we will eat food that we bring from our home. At college, I like to go my friends room. There, we will discuss about our study in university. At night, when I have free times I wathing television and listening to the radio. In the weekend, I will go out to town in Kota Bharu. At college I will go out to town in Kajang and Masjid India. In the same time, I will call my mother at village because I miss her at lot.
Wassalam......................

1 comment:

Akhdiat Abd Malek said...

Wslm..shuhada..hari-hari pegi picnic? biar betul...hehehehe..jgn mare gurau je..