Thursday, May 29, 2008

I NEVER FORGET THIS LUNCH


I'm chinese, so usually i use chopsticks or spoon when eating. It is different with Malay or Indian eating habit. Usually, Malay or Indian use their hand to eating. This is because different culture, their style will be different too.

I still remember memory of Minggu Mesra Mahasiswa. I never forget this lunch. This is because I have not any chopstick or spoon to eating. So, I use a piere of polythene to be my "spoon". Haha, this is a special experience. I quickly taken photo when having this lunch.

Our country have many ethics but we all still can stay together with more harmony. I think that is because we can tolerate and respect with other culture. Do you agree with me? siew chung

2 comments:

Akhdiat Abd Malek said...

Dear siew chung..i totally agree with you..may be you would like to learn to eat using hands..hehe..i also would like to learn to eat using chopsticks..i would like to see that picture..

foundationenglish said...

hi sir, i upload that picture in our blog already.hehe...
my special lunch without using chopsticks...^-^
erm...maybe one day, Malay and Indian can using chopsticks to eat and Chinese can using their hands when eating oh!hehe