Tuesday, May 27, 2008

my eating habit

Assalamualaikum and hye everyone....

Chicken rice, fried chicken, ayam masak merah, chicken chop and everything about chicken is my favorites food. Hmm..yummy huh??. Every day people eat; breakfast, lunch, dinner or supper. Same with me but my eating habits is very unhealthy. You want to know why? I know that we have to refer the pyramid food while we eating but I can’t. Every times I eat there will be a part of chicken inside my plate. If I not eat rice with chicken I will order double special chicken burger or any bread with chicken. If there is no chicken I won’t eat and I will find something else. That was terrible huh?.. I hope that one day I will change my eating habits. InsyaAllah…

1 comment:

Akhdiat Abd Malek said...

wslm azrie..ai,,siap posing tu makan..anyway...good choice pf food...maintain..