Monday, May 26, 2008

eating habits

Hello,I'm Zaima.i want to share my eating habits to all..as we know,everybody has their own eating habits same like me.everybody like eating and and we must eating every day. for me,i like eating when i feel hungry.my favourite food is chicken rice and my favourite drink is milo ice..my eating habits is eat during watching television,and in my free time l like eat "kuaci"..my friends like eat too much when they frust with their boyfriends and i think it's like stupid because it make they be fat..but it's ok because everybody has their own habits eating.. so enjoy your eat very well!! sayonara..hehehe

1 comment:

Akhdiat Abd Malek said...

Dear Zaima...i also like to eat while watching tv..but most of the time,i like to eat keropok while watching tv..i love keropok..idup keropok...