Tuesday, May 27, 2008

eating habits

Assalamualaikum......................
To Mr Akhdiat and all friends. My name is Nor Shuhada Bt Samsudin. I'm from faculty of Islamic studies. I would like to tell about my eating habits. All people have their own eating habits. I also have my own eating habits too. I like to eat nasi kerabu made by my mother. I like nasi kerabu because it is very tasty and delicious. Sometimes, I like to eat nasi kerabu together with milo ice or juice orange. Besides, I like to eat vegetable for example salad, cabbage, tomato and others. We must eat vegetable to make our body and brain health. Furthermore, I like to eat many fruits for example rambutan, apple, orange, pineapple, and others. I like to eat all food above because it is beneficial and content vitamin, protein, and carbohydrate to my body. Finally, we should choose a good food and ensure cleanliness. Thank you...

1 comment:

Akhdiat Abd Malek said...

wslm shuhada...i would love to eat the nasi kerabu that is cooked by your mother..if you go back to kelantan, remember to bring back your mom's nasi kerabu and also the rambutansss.....:-)