Friday, May 30, 2008

letter.....

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Application for studying at International Education College (IEC)

Your advertisement for studying at International Education on 25th of May 208 in Harian Metro newspaper was caught my ang attention. I am interested in studying Teaching and Education at there.

2. So in here, I want to know more information about your institute. I also would like to know about these courses and the starting dates of the next courses.

3. For your information, I am 22 years old and now I was studying at National University of Malaysia and taken course Special of Education in Faculty of Education.

4. In addition, I have a school leaving certificate and I was active involved in University activities such as PBSM.

5. Finally, I would very much appreciate for your co-operation and I hope you can accept me at your college.

Thank you for time and consideration,

Your faithfully,

______________________________
(NOOR ZAKIAH BINTI MD ZUBIR)
Student National University of Malaysia.

1 comment:

Akhdiat Abd Malek said...

wslm..zakiah, good format and structure..maybe you can write your personal information at the earlier part of the letter..it will be more appropriate..