Monday, May 26, 2008

eating habits

Assalamualaikum and salam sejahtera....
My name Humairaa Azzuhraa binti Abdullah. Firstly, I would like to tell all freinds that I'm already get married. Here, I will write about my eating habits at UKM. Everyday I'll take six meals. Iniatially, I will take my first meal about 6.30 a.m. I drink milk with nestum or oat and eat three pieces of biscuits. After that at 10.00 p.m I will take another meal. It is a cup of tea and some biscuits or bread. Then, at 12.00 p.m I will have lunch. I always eat ayam masak merah, sayur kacang, telur masin and begerdil. Later at 3.oo p.m I'll drink a glass of milo and eat some bread. Sometimes I will take peanut too. In evening at 6.00 p.m I'll eat rice again with the same side-dish that I take at lunch. In addition, I will take some fruits likes apple and orange. Lastly, about 9.00 p.m at night I will drink a glass of milk or chocolate and eat some bread or biscuits. That's all about my eating habits.

1 comment:

Akhdiat Abd Malek said...

wslm humairaa...wow..your eating schedule is so organized..it's like living in a school hostel..hehehe..i wonder if you can cook as good as you eating schedule..??? :-)