Thursday, May 29, 2008

my eating habits...........


Hi, every body, my name is Lim Li Wei, I lived in Malacca. I am a very greedy person. I must eat more then 3 times in one days, but sometime I like eat supper and tea. I think eating is a very happy things in our life, so, I really can not understand why got some people don’t like eat because they wan keep fit.
What is my favorite foods? Erm….. I think is my mother cooking, after enter UKM, I really miss my mother cooking and bored about out side food. Beside that, I also like eat flesh-food like KFC, McDonald, MMW and so on.

I like both meat and vegetable.
In addition, I also eat some fruit especially durian, this is very my grandmother got a durian orchard. During durian season, my family must go there to take many durian back home and then we all gather and sit in one round to eat it, this is a very happy and full of memory times. This is because, now my all family moved to KL include me, we seldom gather together.

No comments: