Wednesday, May 28, 2008

eating habits


Salam and good evening. Nice to meet all of my dearest friends and also for our honour lecturer, En. Akhdiat. My name is Noor Zakiah binti Md Zubir. I am from Faculty of Education.

Everybody have eating habits. The term eating habits (or food habits) refers to why and how people eat, which foods they eat, and with whom they eat, as well as the ways people obtain, store, use, and discard food. Me too. I also have eating habits. Here, I just want to share with everyone what types of food I like to eat, what times I eat and how I eat. For your information, my favourite food is spicy food especially “sambal” and I also love to eat village food “masakan kampung”. I don’t like to eat internal organ of chiken and cow such as bile, spleen and so on. Commonly, I take three meals per day (breakfast, lunch and dinner). However, when in University, my pattern of eating habits was change. I don’t eat on time and often eat rice. I rarely take a breakfast. At here, I also don’t eat fish. It cause it’s not fresh like in my place. I most likely eat with my finger rather than use forks and spoon cause it’s so difficult when I use it especially when I eat meat and seafood. After eat, I like lick ones fingers. That’s all about my eating habits. Thank you…..

1 comment:

Akhdiat Abd Malek said...

Wslm..tu dia zakiah...cek punya selrea baguih...ada 'class'..any way, a good description of your fav food. Bila agalnya we can taste you cooking?? :-)