Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Assalamualaikum and good morning my name is Mohd Zaki B. Jaafar from kelate.i would like to share my eating habit.my eating habit always changes by the condition or situation where i eat.But i always use my right hand to eat but rarely i use spoon.
I think many of us know that Islam teach us how to eat before ,during eat or after eat.In Islam have a way to do something like eat.Before eat we have to prayer and don't forget to wash our hands first.When we eat make sure our food is save and use right hand to eat.After finish we have to wash our hand after a few minute we can drink.But i usually drink after finish eat.I generally say thanks to Allah after eat i said Alhamdulillah.
All of this are simple but many of us don't care about that.So i notice and hope myself and all my friend or anyone who called Islam must follow the Quran and Sunnah while it is easy or simple to us.

1 comment:

Akhdiat Abd Malek said...

Wslm..yes..i agree with you..Islam has taught us the proper and correct way to eat...Keep on doing it...