Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Assalamualaikum w.b.t


Nice to meet sir !Really my eating habit is every morning after warming up,i must take a cup of nestum with flour milk. Everyday i just eat a plate of rice with many kind of vegetables..Actually i'm known among my friends as a vegeterian.For example i like to eat tomato coz it's can be my face skin more softly.So it one of the traditional therapy.
Besides,i prefer eat together with my beloved family and my friends. If i alone i don't have appetite to eat. On the holiday, i will enjoy with them to eat in a well-known restaurant out there. Nevertheless,i taking more important about healthy food and clean dishes.I also dislike fried food everso contents more cholesterol to avoid cronic diseases. Instead i always to choose boil and bake of food. Owh yeah...i'm effort to mantain my weigh body coz with have slimming body, it can look more cute and charming girl hahaha...I'm advice to all of you that healthy body is very....very more important to survive happy life. Thanks a lot.

Siti Aisyah Mohd Zin

1 comment:

Akhdiat Abd Malek said...

wslm..aisyah, is that your picture? comelnye...:-)